• Banner
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Itchy Irritated skin
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Itchy Irritated skin
Itchy Irritated skin 3 Years, 10 Months ago  
I have a pure bred American Pitt Bull - he has developed a rash on his arm pits and chest - it is clearly itchy as he scratches it, but not excessively. What should I do in this case?
Waz
Waz
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Itchy Irritated skin 3 Years, 8 Months ago  
A BRAND NEW PRODUCT IS NOW AVAIBLE IN SOUTH AFRICA CALLED STEMPETS.A PRODUCT THAT NATURALLY RELEASES ADULT STEM CELLS FROM THE BONE MARROW.THE BONE MARROW RELEASES THESE STEMCELLS THE GO INTO THE BLOOD STREAM AND SEND THE STEMCELLS TO WHERE THEY ARE NEEDED.AS THE DOG GETS OLDER THE BONE MARROW REDUCES THE ABLITITY TO PRODUCE ADULT STEMCELLS.
IF YOU SERIOUS ABOUT YOUR PET HEALTH VISIT fabio.stemtechhealth.co.za
Fabio Urbani
Fabio Urbani
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Itchy Irritated skin 3 Years, 8 Months ago  
Have you tried the homeopathic product called Sulphar get the tablets from you local health shop or ask them to order them for you, the strength is 200x and you can give the dog one tablet a day for the first 3 days then one every other day for a week and then one a week until the problem is gone. They work, I have been using them on my chows for years, when they had itchy skin or hot spots. Another way to stop the itch is to apply Gention Violet to the sore spots this will dry up any wetness and will help heal the skin with in days. Itchy skin can also be caused by commercial dog food, maybe you should try feeding your dog a meal of brown rice and chicken this will also help any problems he may have.
If you are not sure of what skin problem it is and are sure it is not mange, then first check with your Vet in case the problem is more serious.
Hope this helps.
Carolyn Dewrance
Carolyn Dewrance
Carolyn Dewrance
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop